Every person faces challenging circumstances throughout life, but no one has to endure the pain of difficult experiences alone. We know from experience that therapy can be transformative and offers the potential for enormous growth and positive change.
All of our therapy techniques are used to achieve either internal change or external change. We achieve internal change by processing emotions, beliefs and events that are connected to current struggles. We achieve external change by exploring life changes, skills development and the motivation to achieve it. We believe that all change can be progressive.
Services Provided to All ages:
- Individual counseling and psychotherapy for improved mood, behavior and life choices.
- EMDR for all ages to treat anxiety, fear, anger, grief/loss as well as complex trauma.
- Attachment Based Family Therapy (ABFT) to help teens struggling with depression, anger, isolation, conflict, low self-esteem. - Art Therapy, Play Therapy and Sand Tray Therapy
- 12 Step recovery and Motivational Interviewing for substance use disorders
- Relationship skills training using Non-Violent Communication and DBT interpersonal effectiveness training and boundaries.
- Parenting training using Parenting Effectiveness Training and Collaborative Problem Solving.
- ACT for motivation and goal setting.
- CBTe and 12 Step Recovery for eating disorders.
Anxiety or Fears
Depression Developmental Trauma
Divorce/Post-Divorce Transitions Dissociative Disorders
Eating Disorders Disturbance Domestic Violence Emotional
Loss or Grief
Process Addictions Relationships
Phobias Sadness Self-Esteem
Sleep or Insomnia
Trauma and PTSD